Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibilty
The Swiss School of Management regularly measures the environmental impact of its activities and actions as part of its focus on becoming a sustainable organization with a positive impact. Some of the initiatives designed to reduce our environmental impact include:
- We operate a paperless office and encourage working from home when needed to cut down on our carbon footprint in the workplace.
- “Think before you print”: awareness raising in our community about reducing the number of printed documents and using equipment responsibly.
- When necessary, we use FSC-certified paper, promoting responsible, social, and economic management of the world’s forests.
- We have increased digital over paper formats for promotional and advertising materials.
- Talent Garden Barcelona, a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building and space, hosts the Swiss School of Management Barcelona.
- Buildings consume energy and resources at an alarming rate. We can do better. LEED provides a framework for healthy, efficient, carbon and cost-saving green buildings. LEED certification is a globally recognized symbol of sustainability achievement, and it is backed by an entire industry of committed organizations and individuals paving the way for market transformation.
- Supporting proximity: We source local, organic products for personal consumption on our premises.